eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ear Candy

Old bud Troy and I don't talk all that often, but we got in touch via email yesterday. I didn't know that he and Jeff met in Pittsburgh to take in a ballgame over the weekend. I thought it was Pirates-Mets, but Troy corrected me about the visiting team, then offered another interesting tidbit about the short trip:

"Actually Reds vs. Pirates. It was actually quite a bit of fun. Pittsburgh is a surprisingly happening city. I did have to visit the local ER after (Jeff) decided to shove a tic tac into my ear, however. Fortunately, I was able to remove the offending candy from my ear canal before receiving any treatment. Apparently I was pretty low on the triage list."

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

true, before any treatment, but after waiting for an hour and a half in the ER.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home