eXTReMe Tracker

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Cock Ring

So I came fairly close to proposing to my disaster of a girlfriend several years ago. I had an engagement ring custom-ordered, then less than two months before I'd planned to take her away and ask her to marry me on a far-away beach, I was laid off from a job and separated from a reliable paycheck. Knowing I wouldn't be able to finish the payments before the trip to Mexico seven weeks later, I postponed the trip as well as the proposal.

Four years later, I'm more thankful for being laid off than one can ever know. I'm fortunately no longer with that gal, but I still have this ring that's mostly paid for and just last week decided to put it on eBay.

I've gotten some bites, but all potential buyers are from overseas, so they're asking about escrow services and what not. I've sold a couple of smaller things on eBay for some chump change, and just stuffed the junk in a padded envelope and it was over and done with.

But this effort understandably -- but annoyingly -- is much more involved. Shoot, I just want to sell this dang thing and get it over with. And now that I'm being introduced to escrow services from potential crooks thousands of miles away, I'm fearing getting ripped off.

Got any advice for Big Primpin'?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home