eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, August 25, 2008

Convention Coverage

Here's a recap of what's going on with me in Denver:

+ The MyFox Convention section. This is where all of our network's coverage is, including videos and images I'm shooting. The video is located in the VIDEO RODEO | RAW AND READY section (mine are the 30-second protests), and the CONVENTION PHOTO GALLERY is two sections below it.

+ Our CoverItLive blog. Anyone can live blog, but that technology hasn't picked up the way I thought it would a year or two ago. But CoverItLive takes it to a new level. Not only can you take real-time questions from users (you), but moderators like me can add in images, video and polls that show real-time results. This is very cool and CoverItLive is going to be huge a year from now.

+ My Politics blog. I'll never be a politics expert, but this is kind of a diary that I'll try to update as often as I can these next two weeks.

+ Please follow me on Twitter for Convention updates this week and next.

+ I started a Celebrity Watch blog, also on MyFox, just for these conventions. I can't remember my login, so it hasn't been updated since my introductory note a few days ago, but check back there for updates. I got a picture of Daryl Hannah today. Yay.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry dude, missed it today, I was out of the office when you sent the update. Not sure what my excuse for tomorrow will be.

 
At 2:13 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not working

 

Post a Comment

<< Home