eXTReMe Tracker

Friday, February 06, 2009

Facebook 25

Everyone else is doing it, so I took the plunge. Except this list is a little bit different:

My 25 ... Annoying Things About Facebook:


  1. Unfunny people.

  2. Virtual snowballs.

  3. Flair.

  4. Spam.

  5. Define me requests.

  6. Cause invitations. I'm not at all charitable.

  7. Christmas ornament requests. Fuck the holidays.

  8. Green patches.

  9. Your birthday.

  10. Anything to do with Star Wars.

  11. Or mob wars.

  12. Bumper stickers.

  13. Unfunny people.

  14. Hottie requests.

  15. When your child is your profile pic. Yay, kids.

  16. People who can't wait to switch to "in a relationship."

  17. People who can't wait to switch to "single."

  18. People who friended me when I worked at FOX because they saw I was friends with other FOX people and they like FOX.

  19. People in general.

  20. How the fuck is your relationship status complicated and why do we need to know that? Just don't list it, drama queen.

  21. Pictures are cool and all, but do you need to post every one you've ever taken?

  22. All the dumb apps on my boxes page. Did I really do all that?

  23. Bikini pics and pics of your car. Oh, wait, that's MySpace.

  24. Unfunny people.

  25. The fact that I still like Facebook.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:31 PM EST, Blogger Arun said...

Is "unfunny" even a word?

You're an angry, unfunny, bikini-wearing, complicated-relationship-declaring, grumpy Grinch of a Star Wars-geek-who-takes-lots-of-pictures drama queen.

 
At 9:02 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look here Mr.Peterson. Must be hoots. And don't censor me!

 
At 9:46 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

f'ing funny shit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home