eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Reader Mail

Starting to get some e-mail from readers, which is pleasing b/c this blog isn't yet public.

Anyway, one writer admitted being too lazy to sign up to add comments, but wanted her voice to be heard nonetheless:

"Dear Primpin', please add Terrell Owens to the Celebrity Plane Crash."

Check.

And while I'm at it, can I get a second vote for Denise Richards? One of the most overrated women in Hollywood. Just the other day, I was missing a brown sock from my drawer, and I flipped on the TV and thought I saw it on her forehead. Trim those eyebrows, girl!

So here's the updated Celebrity Plane Crash:


  1. Terrell Owens
  2. Denise Richards
  3. Janice Dickinson
  4. Chris Berman
  5. Carmen Electra
  6. Britney (but she can survive)
  7. Keanu Reeves
  8. Alec Baldwin (from brokedickdog)
  9. Gilbert Gottfried (from everybody with ears)
  10. Mace Windu (from brokedickdog)

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM EDT, Blogger brokedickdog said...

Yeah she sucks- You can add Coral from that MTV show too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home