eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, October 09, 2006

Laziness Is Next To Godliness

Living RoomI'm the king of lists, or at least the prince or some member of some high list court somewhere. I make a lot of lists, then find them two weeks later with some dust, hair or lint, underneath a mass of other, hairer papers. I find what I need, when I need it, but I'm definitely on the high side of average of that wacky statistic about how much time Americans waste looking for their misplaced shit.

KitchenToday's list seemed a little different because it wasn't minor league bullshit like call so-and-so or transfer a balance. I've got deadlines less than a week away for two 700-word stories I'm freelancing, a few bills to pay and at least three or four other fairly significant matters to cover this week. I'd tell you what they are, but I can't find the list I made earlier today at work.

BathroomI'd also like to accomplish something I haven't been very good at since The Baton moved out. I'd like to see the nice, hardwood floor in the living room and I'd also like to walk barefoot on the marble kitchen floor without involuntarily picking up a stray piece of uncooked rice or other dust, hair or lint.

Which is why I've posted pictures of my apartment in this post. I want to open myself up to ridicule because I apparently can't rely on my own dedication to the issue. So enjoy the pictures, and please make fun of me. I'll post updated pictures of a much cleaner apartment on ... well, just keep an eye out.

5 Comments:

At 2:23 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW What Happened?

 
At 2:23 PM EDT, Blogger Jeff said...

good to see that you spent the extra $1.50 for the beverage holder on your folding chair. Have you ever heard a song called, " The Seed " by The Roots?
Your place looks sterile compared to my friends Troy's place.

 
At 9:23 PM EDT, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

What happened? The Baton moved out; that's what happened.

 
At 9:24 PM EDT, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

Where else would I keep my Shasta?

 
At 11:11 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John. That is gross. Get it together sir.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home