eXTReMe Tracker

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Breakup(s)

Pour salt in the wound. Add insult to injury. Kick a man while he's down. I don't care which cliche you prefer; just check this shit out.

I got dumped this weekend. Twice.

The Baton ended things after 15 months. That sucks.

But to make things worse Saturday morning, I went to pick up $50 from Pang, the laundress downstairs, for her third mistake with my clothing. She paid me but gave me a speech that in her broken English went something like this:

"Wise, you very nice guy. You come here, always talk nice and good customer. But I pay you three times, so after thees, no more."

Yup, Pang dumped me too, so I need to find a new laundress. It's actually OK. She ruined or lost some of my stuff on three different occasions. Now I'll just take my new six-word Chinese vocabulary and go somewhere else.

5 Comments:

At 7:54 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad it was only 2 ....

 
At 9:25 PM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

Same here. Thanks for signing up, Marnie.

 
At 4:16 PM EST, Blogger Marcus Riley said...

sorry you didn't get a happy ending..

 
At 4:40 PM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

0-for-2 on the happy endings, including the Mike Binder style.

 
At 6:09 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you seem to be rebounding nicely from the ups and downs of saturday's break up ... saw your pictures of the derby .. not too shabby ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home