eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

W Is For Weak

I was invited to check out a new social networking site called uber.com. Maybe it's not new; I'd just never heard of it until over the weekend.

My first exposure to it was a guy's photo album. If I didn't read any of the captions, I think I'd still be able to tell a lot about him. "Rhettmatic" is a DJ, he doesn't smile -- nor do his friends Melo-D and J.Rocc; are these people for real? -- and apparently he comes from the west side of some city or other. Shoot, they all do.

I was expecting something a little different than, say, myspace, as this site is billed to be more for artsy types wanting to post their work, not just college morons posing for the ladies, shirtless on the hood of the neighbor's Mustang GT.

Seriously, gentlemen, it's OK to smile, and it's definitely OK to not turn your hand into a big W. This cliche is so incredibly weak and tiresome, and it must end immediately.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MUST BE HOOTS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home