eXTReMe Tracker

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

National Decorating Month

I know that February is Black History Month, and that is certainly important.

That said, there are only 11 other months in the calendar, so if each is already rented out to some other cause or need to be aware, I imagine said causes are pretty significant.

So you can imagine my surprise at work today -- just a few hours after boarding the morning elevator, where a posting wished colleagues a "Happy Administrative Professionals Day" -- when I saw on MSN.com that April is National Decorating Month.

I don't know what May has in store, but if it's not too late, how does National Rosie O'Donnell Shut The Fuck Up Month sound?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds just about right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home