eXTReMe Tracker

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Bruce Almighty

My boy Bruce, like me a Buckeyes and Browns fan, is a little bit of a ballbuster, often the contrarian. I used to call him out, but now I just let him do his thing because it's downright funny. He'd be a good sitcom or movie character.

So imagine my laughter when I got his reply to a text message I sent him after 11 p.m. Saturday, as the Jacksonville-Pittsburgh wild card game was nearing a memorable conclusion. Truly an exciting end game for all fans of the sport who might not have a strong rooting interest in either the Jaguars or Steelers.

Me: "What an awsom finish."
Bruce: "Fuck you. Pitt is in our conference (I think he meant division) a hole."

And then, one minute later, a second text message:

Bruce: "Just like rooting for Michigan."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home