eXTReMe Tracker

Sunday, January 27, 2008

LIC

I had to go to the place where I buy my mattes on Thursday, and I'd never noticed the view those guys have there in Long Island City, particularly at sunset. So I asked them if they have a roof. I went up there Thursday at about 5:15 p.m., when office buildings in Manhattan were still lit up and purple and pink clouds nestled themselves behind the Chrysler and Empire State buildings. It was quite a sight, one that was not at all matched when I went back with cameras on Saturday. So, um, here's a video clip I shot:



Add to My Profile | More Videos

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 7:27 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a mugging going on in the third car.

 
At 11:49 AM EST, Blogger brokedickdog said...

"Sorry, this building doesn't have a roof" they lease, with an option to buy.

 
At 12:38 PM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

Part of your note, Slizz, is a great Fletch reference, tho I doubt you're cool enough to know that.

 
At 10:26 AM EST, Blogger brokedickdog said...

Just keep'n it real, me and my Fetzer Valve...

 
At 10:33 AM EST, Blogger brokedickdog said...

Rubber Gloves, Using the whole fist doc?, Put it on mr underhills bill, Steak sandwich and a steak sandwich, Doctor rosenrose and it's all ball bearings nowadays

need i go on?

 
At 10:42 AM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

Well done, Slizz. Does NOT sound like you need a refresher course.

 
At 1:34 AM EST, Blogger Arun said...

This is the train I take home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home