eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy Day

What a busy day, yet I don't feel like I've done anything. Here's the recap:

+ Learned the reasoning behind some journalists being arrested and others not arrested at the RNC: St. Paul Assistant Police Chief said, "There was a gap in communication." Nice. Thanks for the update, @schmadigan.

+ Finalized a $440 order to have eight matted enlargements framed. This dude at a frame shop cut me an excellent deal. I have a photography show in Cincinnati next week, and I've now moved on to dreading the shipping costs. More details on the show in a day or two.

+ Because I'll be in Cincinnati, I was asked to speak to some journalism students at my alma mater. More details on that coming shortly as well.

+ You know those Biscoff biscuits some airlines serve to you on shorter flights? I've kept one of those wrappers lying around my clutter collection for five years, but was just reminded of it on a recent flight. The order of 100 twin-wrapped packets arrived today. These things are good.

+ I've admitted here before that I'm not above self-promotion, but it's still weird to write a full-on press release about yourself. Now I'm trying to get some media for both events next week.

+ The evite replies for Sept. 27 are filling out nicely. If you live in New York, please act accordingly.

+ After what will no doubt be a stressful two days in Cincinnati next week, it is my intention to be overserved at John Boel's OSU-Wisconsin watching event on Sat., Oct. 4.

+ I cannot stop clearing my throat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home