eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

This Just Happened

A general newsroom phone was ringing, so I picked up with a general greeting: "Hello, (my TV station)."

Caller: "Is this MSNBC?"

Me: "No."

Caller: "OK, I want you to get a message to Keith Olbermann."

Me: "Did you not hear me when I said 'No'?"

Caller: "Tell him to make a special comment about Rush Limbaugh on his show tonight. Limbaugh needs to quit saying nasty things about Obama."

Me: "Did you want to ask me who I worked for?"

Caller: "No, just make sure Olbermann says it on tonight's show. Do you need my name?"

Me: "Do you need to know who I work for? When I told you I didn't work for MSNBC, how do you know I don't work for Tasty Joe's Pizza?"

Caller: "Are you on the same floor as Olbermann?"

Me: "Yes, I will get the message to him right away."

Caller: "Thank you."

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what did Keith say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home