eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Lists

If you know me, you know I like to talk about lists, but I don't keep a great record of them. That's about to change.

Friends in Louisville like this one:

The John P. Wise Hollywood Hot Five


(I typically don't like to go third-person in a public venue, but I've got the day off tomorrow. I like to get crazy.)


  1. Charlize Theron
  2. Kate Beckinsale
  3. Thandi Newton
  4. Gabrielle Union
  5. Jennifer Garner


Who's In Your Top Five?

====================================


And here's another list for which I'll accept nominations. I'll take your submissions to my sponsors to make sure we can speak ill of certain people, and I'll update this list every so often:

Celebrity Plane Crash



  1. Chris Berman
  2. Carmen Electra
  3. Britney (but she can survive)
  4. Keanu Reeves


Click Here To Add To The Suggestion Box

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM EDT, Blogger brokedickdog said...

Hollywood Hot 5

1. Carrie-Anne Moss
2. Eva Mendez
3. Alexis Bledel
4. Anne Hathaway
5. Keira Knightley

 
At 11:33 AM EDT, Blogger brokedickdog said...

Celebrity Plane Crash

1. Alec Baldwin
2. Mace Windu
3. Julie Chen (big brother)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home