eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Speaking of Mom . . .

She’s back online. Holly and my other sister, Missy, and I went in together and bought Mom one of those internet-only computers for Christmas a few years ago. It was cheap in every way – price and quality – so I guess it shouldn’t have been too surprising when MSN two years ago told her the service was terminated. That’s right; the computer was only good for three years.

Anyway, Missy and I have since tried to get Mom back up to speed with new shit, and just a couple of weeks ago, I got a test e-mail from her. It was working, but of course she had misspelled her name when creating her e-mail address, which is fairly funny.

But now that she’s online, she reads this thing daily, so please keep the commentary clean.

And look busy.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Nancy!

 
At 12:20 PM EDT, Blogger Jeff said...

F@%* yeah. Let's keep dis shit clean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home