eXTReMe Tracker

Friday, August 25, 2006

UPDATE: Celebrity Plane Crash

I don't have a whole lot for you today other than an exciting addition to the list:

It's been nearly a month since I last updated the Celebrity Plane Crash passenger list, but two more have secured reservations:


  1. Paris Hilton
  2. Kirstie Alley
  3. Terrell Owens
  4. Denise Richards
  5. Janice Dickinson
  6. Chris Berman
  7. Carmen Electra
  8. Britney (but she can survive)
  9. Keanu Reeves
  10. Alec Baldwin (from brokedickdog)
  11. Gilbert Gottfried (from everybody with ears)
  12. Mace Windu (from brokedickdog)


I’ve resisted a handful of e-mailed suggestions to add Tom Cruise, but I’ve signed up for Scientology, and I don’t think that would be appropriate. Actually, that’s not true, but I’m not as anti-Cruise as everyone else seems to be.

However, I’m quite tired of news stories about that new baby of his, Suri. Which leads me to today’s discussion topic, keeping in mind that nominating a defenseless infant for a first-class seat on the CPC would be inappropriate so I’ll amend it some: Which baby would you most likely to see turn out to be a loser? Suri Cruise? Or Brangelina’s baby?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3:55 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

substitute A. Baldwin with that guy form those Oxy-Clean commercials

 
At 6:06 PM EDT, Blogger Tony Franco said...

Glad to see T.O. on there since I am an Eagles fan. I figured he was due for a monster season this year with the Cowboys since he will play with a massive chip on his shoulder, that's how he always performs best. I still think he will put up huge numbers but with missing practices and the recently levied fine, I have a bit of hope that his ego drag the 'Boys down with him this year.

 
At 1:10 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to nominate Melissa and Joan Rivers. In fact, since the pilots are usually guaranteed death, is there any way we could move these two up to the cockpit?

 
At 11:54 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does Paris score a ticket and not Nicole? It's disturbing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home