eXTReMe Tracker

Friday, September 01, 2006

Mile-High Milestone

When I started this blog some months back, I had two milestones left to reach in life. I'd already achieved all that one can achieve in a prosperous valet parking career, I'd gotten two child-fists in the groin as I was dressed up as Who-Dey, the Cincinnati Bengals mascot, and I was drawn on and carried outside on a mattress a few times after passing out in college, only to wake up to the sounds of footprints of joggers, paperboys and used sorority girls.

But early 2006, I vowed to make sweet love at 30,000 feet in an airplane and write 100 blog entries, and now, there remains only one milestone left on my to-do list.

I'm sure the suspense is killing you, so I'll just let you know that Perv-arazzi below was my 100th blog entry. I can't say that I was surprised to reach the century mark before the mile-high club, but one must do the best with what he has before him. Congratulatory wishes are now being accepted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home