eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Chris Berman Must Retire

Wow, what a great night of television Monday night. Home runs and Chris Berman. "Back back back back" never gets old. Nor does screaming, "He hit that one to Alcatraz."

Now, I realize readers of With Leather think he's cool, but Berman is really bad and has been really bad for many years.

Attention, terrorists: Can someone see to it that Wednesday's post-breakfast-buffet flight from SFO to Bristol, Conn., has some, um, complications?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:40 AM EDT, Blogger Susie said...

Wow. A toilet-humor story followed by a vaguely worded death-by-someone-else threat?! I'm getting worried about you, JP. But I'm also disappointed that one of the many creative ways I pad my billable hours each day is losing its thrill. Maybe you should tell more stories about me. Only kidding. Or am I?

 
At 1:41 PM EDT, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

Should I tell the driving-back-from-the-Summit story? There are actually a few tales from which to choose.

 
At 2:12 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe Tait has to go too. His game 5 Detroit calls was neither exciting nor original. "Wham with the right hand", "Wham with the left hand...oh my." Was that video game James or Paul Makeski?

 
At 2:18 PM EDT, Blogger Susie said...

ACK! Hell no. I have now decided that I was, in fact, only kidding. :)

 
At 7:15 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like stories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home