eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

E-Mail Cleansing

If you've ever seen my apartment or my desk at work, or if you've listened to me tell a story, you know I'm a little on the cluttery side.

The same disorganization is evident in all my email accounts, of which I have five. But by far the busiest is my work account.

I've probably sent about 4,000 emails since June 29, but once every couple weeks I'd go into that SENT folder and search a particular key word so I could delete 200 or so at a time.

But today I figured I'd go ahead and open up some room in the old Outlook, so I higlighted (gulp) all 2,276 and clicked on that big, black X. It was a very courageous move, so congratulations to me.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7:38 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get my e-mail?

 
At 8:58 AM EDT, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

I think I did. The one about your pregnant sister? I deleted it after reading.

 
At 12:19 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo! Very brave of you! Like that time you came out to your family.

 
At 2:08 PM EDT, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

Gay jokes and toilet humor. What a great blog I have.

 
At 9:27 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the toilet humor? So far you are only 1 for 2. I guess your PETA blog isn't getting quite the same traffic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home