eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reality Check

Thanks to those of you who have inquired about my recent interview to be on a reality TV show. Just for clarification, it was just going to be one episode, not an ongoing thing like "Survivor" or something.

Anyway, I learned my fate Wednesday, and you will not be seeing me anytime soon on the Lifetime Network. I'd like to think it was not because of my crooked teeth, which the lovely casting director said she liked a lot. She claims she meant it as a compliment.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:40 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They wanted a sarcastic, good looking, buff guy. One out of three aint't bad.

 
At 10:16 AM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

Ouch.

 
At 12:41 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch? What's wrong with being buff?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home