eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Current Nike Ad

I first saw this commercial a couple weeks ago, but saw it many times over the weekend as I sat on my firm ass and watched large quantities of football in my luxury apartment. Go Browns!

Nike has long been a leading creative force in the advertising world, and while I'm not an industry expert, I do follow it more than the average moron.

Portland, Oregon-based Wieden+Kennedy used to do Nike's ads for years, but in checking the WK Web site, I found some of their better Nike football ads from years ago, but nothing recently.

So if you have any idea who made the LT/Troy Polamalu "Fate" ad that's been playing lately, please drop me a line. I must find out who remixed Ennio Morricone's "Ecstasy of Gold" classic from "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly."

Thanks.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM EDT, Blogger Susie said...

Don't know who made the ad, but the remix sounds like the one Jay-Z used on the track "Blueprint 2" from the album w/ the same name. That song's been remixed by a lot of rap and mashup artists though...for example, I think Three 6 Mafia used it for a Bone Thugs N Harmony song.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home