eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Congratulations To Me

I'm happy as a jackass eating thistles.

Just got word today that my application for a photographer's credential for the Ohio State-Michigan game on Sat., Nov. 18, has been approved.

Plan is to party with some of my old people in Cincinnati on Friday, then up to Columbus Saturday, then perhaps stay with a friend there on Saturday night.

Keep an eye out for pictures for what is being billed as the biggest game ever in the biggest rivalry in all of sports. And I'll be on the sideline for all of it!

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you bastard. I'll have to stay here and make sure NY is properly represented by a Buckeye. GO BUCKS!!

 
At 4:11 PM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

What is New York, about 600 miles from Columbus? You might still hear us. I thought you were going???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home