eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

EmBARRYsing

Barry3It's been well-documented, and not just here, that Barry Schwartz of San Francisco is a fairly funny dude.

He just doesn't look great on film.

Barry2An anonymous reader sent in some less-than-flattering pictures of him on Tuesday. And since I have to fill some space here, I'm just going to keep on typing.

Did you hear the one about Barry shitting his pants on spring break in Florida many years ago?

Barry1Or how about when he blew out his knee while dancing around a beer bottle at a bar, also many years ago?

When we did stand-up a couple of times together, I usually went after this dude Darren, and following him was OK because I had better shit. But Barry brought down the house the first time he got on stage, so I was the unlucky bastard who had to follow him. Add to the mix that I didn't have my best material that night, and it was an embarrassing 12 minutes for me. I guess that's better than an embarrassing 30 seconds, which unfortunately I've also endured a few times over the years.

4 Comments:

At 7:17 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do all your boyz grills turn red when they tip a few back?

 
At 4:29 PM EST, Blogger Jeff said...

That dude sitting next to Barry at the game is who we,
sold your ticket to

 
At 4:42 PM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

The fellas get redfaced because they're nervous. They're really cute when they're shy. You should meet them.

 
At 4:42 PM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

I do remember that night. I got out of work early to meet you for the Reds game, and you were short one ticket. A-holes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home