eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Old People

I hate to sound like an insensitive dick, but I've never been a fan of really really old people.

I just saw the oldest living graduate of Rutgers, age 110, sing the school fight song as part of ESPN's pregame coverage moments before the much-anticipated game between 8-0 Louisville and 8-0 Rutgers.

Television stations need to just decide against doing that, because way more people are uncomfortable or just straight up laughing than they are saying, "My, that Shar-Pei singing words I can't understand is so darn adorable."

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how should ESPN edit out Joe Paterno out of the sideline shots? Isn't he 107? Probably not even sure why all those kids are running around on the grass with helmets on, shuffle board back at the home is never this violent.

 
At 12:12 PM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

No One Over 30? That's not very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home