eXTReMe Tracker

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Guns-N-Roses

I was introduced to Madison Square Garden Friday night. If there was a downside, it was that Axl Rose and Guns-N-Roses just happened to be playing at the same time that I was upstairs in a luxury box eating free food and drinking free alcohol.

Miles gets occasional box access through his job, and he was nice enough to ask me to join him and his group. It actually was quite a fun time.

One gal who was there with a date seemed to talk to every guy up there except her date. She gave me a hard time on several occasions when I tried to be respectful and keep away from her three or four times so the dude wouldn't feel so bad. I have no idea how their evening ended up, but mine ended in an argument with the cab driver who tried to stiff me on the change. I was on the phone at the time of the confrontation, and when I finally got out of the cab and returned to my call, my friend said she was quite surprised to hear me be such a condescending dick. Whether she was sarcastically telling me I'm always a condescending dick or if she was being serious, it was in no way a compliment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home