eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, November 30, 2006

First Friday Fun

My new best friend Leily called back today to confirm that my request for two media passes be left at the Guggenheim for tomorrow night's First Friday party. In recent years, I've gone to events in Cincinnati and Louisville, similar perhaps only in name. But this I expect will be an entirely different ballgame. The Guggenheim? Art, music, drinks, pretty people? This should be fairly hot.

Seriously, tho, it's about time I start working this city. Hopefully I'll have a story for you, as my sister will be joining me and we've had this habit in recent years of laughing our heads off when we're together.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring weed. It makes laughing a lot easier and art much more interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home