eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Hot News Diva Alert

So we're all in agreement that I have an extremely difficult time with beautiful women with bad attitudes, right?

Well, Thursday was one of those days that I wish was my last at work. Certainly not because of anything negative about the job itself; I just really wanted to say the types of things that typically get people fired.

Now we also agree that I'm the friendliest and most outgoing cat I know, but when a really pretty gal who I don't know well or at all is on the set, it's not unusual for me to actually turn off the charm. I hate to be like the typical dudes who fawn over these gals who clearly didn't get sufficient fatherly attention in their youths, then use that excuse to pierce their navels or tattoo the lower back right above the ass crack.

Beautiful gals know who they are. And if you're one of them, I probably like you. But if you're a beautiful gal and you know it, and you're far too cool for someone who you think doesn't fit into your scene, then go ahead and step onto the next plane that crashes. If I had a nickel for every time a hot female co-worker said to me over the years something like, "I had no idea how funny you are," I'd have a dollar. And I know that's not a lot of money, but if you're any good at math, you know that that means I've heard that about 20 times, which I think is a lot.

Anyway, Hot News Diva approaches as I'm waiting for the elevator today. We exchange chilly hellos. Moments later, we step in, she hits L, and then turns her fucking back on me. It was seriously a move that only a hot girl would pull. Could you picture a guy doing that? How about a heavy-set female co-worker? Me neither.

Now if this was my last week at work, I definitely would have farted. I don't think you can get fired for that. It would just be thickly uncomfortable. But if I had to speak, something like, "That's a really nice corner of the elevator you've got all to yourself," might have been in order. Or I could have been far more offensive and said something like, "Turn around and face me you bitch."

What would you have said or done?

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 7:21 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are tramp stamps still hip?

 
At 8:38 AM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

I have no idea what a tramp stamp is.

 
At 10:03 AM EST, Blogger brokedickdog said...

I'd wait until others were on the scene and ask her if her chancres are are still bothering her.

 
At 11:45 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A tat right above the ass crack

 
At 1:09 PM EST, Blogger Jeff said...

well played brokedickdog, well played indeed.

 
At 3:04 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd use your old line "sorry to hear but Bob told me, so is your diarrhea getting any better?"

Or better yet, just call her by wrong name, something close but incorrect. Hot chicks hate it if you get their name wrong. Especially when your dick is in their mouth.

 
At 4:33 PM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

Luther, thanks for the enlightenment.

Broke, way to incorporate "on the scene" into a comment about a newsperson. You're quite clever.

 
At 9:01 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slap that ass!

 
At 3:57 AM EST, Blogger Rob said...

the armchair psychologist says:

sometimes when you meet a hot girl (or just deal with women in general), on some level you're still interacting with the hot girls who treated you like shite when you were 14.
you'd like to impress them, and also you hate them.

so if they're rude it makes you annoyed all over again, even tho it's like 20 yrs later.

or maybe that was me i was talking about, but i'm mostly over it now...

 
At 6:55 AM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

I wonder if it's true that I am harboring some long-term resentment about things that happened in my childhood. Too embarrassed to buy a cup at the local sporting goods store, I just stuffed a bunch of paper towels in my underwear when I played catcher in little league. That might have something to do with this negativity.

 
At 8:46 AM EST, Blogger brokedickdog said...

You could have just borrowed a CUP from the second string catcher- That would have saved you a lot of grief!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home