eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Recent NetFlix Rentals

"Easy Rider" -- Good stuff. Mostly the reason I joined NetFlix was to get caught up on all the classics I'd never seen. This was a great movie, but I had no idea it was going to end the way it did.

"Gone With The Wind" -- Good story that could have been told in less than four hours. I know many experts regard this as the best movie ever, but I don't.

"The Secret" -- I'm a little on the impressionable side, so of course it made me think about some things. But I can see how it's gotten the buzz it's gotten in the last year or so. Certainly worth watching. We'll see how many lives it changes. When you find out, I'll still be on the couch, so keep me posted.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:30 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its funny. these blogs. the audacity of it all. like anybody really cares what movies YOU watched. not to be mean. but do you know what I'm saying??

 
At 2:24 PM EDT, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

Dave, I've always had the same reaction to comments like this one, and I use as an example that Parental Warning label that is stamped on a lot of rap CDs and other music: If you don't like offensive lyrics, don't listen to them.

 
At 11:19 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought "The Secret" was a documentary on your ambiguous sexuality...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home