eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, August 27, 2007

Review: Entourage

I kind of thought "Sex And The City" wore out its welcome far earlier than the series ended, and I was thinking this might be the season "Entourage" does the same thing.

But heading into next Sunday's season finale, HBO decided to show its best-ever episode just last night.

Only off the top of my head, here are some interesting story lines from Sunday's show:

+ The divide grows between Eric and Billy.
+ Eric loses his new client before we could find out if she liked him.
+ Tension builds between Eric and Vince.
+ Ari screws over his wife and assistant.
+ Transportation to Cannes almost gets derailed.

But just as "Entourage" usually does, it overcomes all the struggles and ends on a high note.

"I guess we're going to Cannes," Kanye West, who shows up in the episode's final two minutes, says to Vince and his posse before the group climbs aboard West's plane en route to France. Do people really live like that?

PS - I just discovered that my Showtime now comes with On Demand, so I watched the first two episodes of "Californication" yesterday. The show is awesome. And of course, since it was Sunday, what's another hour in front of the tube? "The Business" and "Minor Accompslishments..." also were outstanding.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home