eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Shooting With Meg

Meg is a beautiful southern gal who just got into modeling this year here in New York. After we met, I told her I'd love to shoot her for practice, and I reminded her countless times before we actually shot that I'm a complete rookie with portraits and indoor/studio lighting. But she needed some free pictures anyway, so we're kind of doing each other a favor. What you see below is from our first couple hours together. We plan to shoot again soon.

Keep in mind I'm trying to learn lighting and I'm not re-touching the images, so these are far from what a casting director would see for her. Someone on Meg's team will surely fix these up in Photoshop, but not much. She's quite striking.

Remember this shoot with Swarna? She's also a beautiful gal, but that was my first time shooting anyone and I knew absolutely nothing about lighting. I feel like I knew a little bit more before shooting Meg, and even since I shot her, I've picked up a few new tips, so I'm looking forward to my next shoot.

And finally, please let me know what you think. Thanks a lot.


meg1meg1



meg2meg2



meg3meg3



meg4meg4



meg5meg5


meg6meg6


meg7meg7


meg8meg8


meg9meg9



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home