eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Beer Tour

I posted a silly note on Facebook on Wednesday night that I've had a beer in 91 different cities. Because my movers are three days late and I can't get much else done, I spent a little time reviewing my original report. I'm not sure how I came up with 91, but it's actually 83. Here's the complete list:

Albany
Atlanta
Bali
Baton Rouge
Birmingham
Boston
Bronx
Brooklyn
Cape Cod
Charleston, S.C.
Chicago
Cincinnati
Columbus, Ohio
Covington, Ky.
Cleveland
Dayton
Decatur, Ill.
Denver
Destin
Edison, N.J.
Effingham, Ill.
Eugene
Fort Worth
Fremont, Calif.
Grand Rapids
Hampton
Hartford
Hattiesburg
Hilton Head Island
Hoboken
Hong Kong
Indianapolis
Jeffersonville, Ind.
Knoxville
Lexington
Las Vegas
Los Angeles
Louisville
Manhattan
Mansfield, Ohio
Minneapolis
Morgantown
Myrtle Beach
Nashville
New Brunswick, N.J.
New Haven
New Orleans
Newport, Ky.
Newport, Ore.
Norfolk
Norman, Okla.
Oklahoma City
Owensboro, Ky.
Panama City Beach
Philadelphia
Pittsburgh
Portland, Ore.
Quepos, Costa Rica
Richmond
Roanoke
Rosarito Beach, Mexico
San Francisco
San Jose, Costa Rica
Santa Barbara
Santa Monica
Savannah
Seattle
Singapore
South Bend
State College, Pa.
Steamboat Springs
Stillwater
St. Louis
St. Paul
St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Sydney
Toledo
Toronto
Union City, N.J.
Vail
Vancouver
Washington, D.C.
West Palm Beach

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home