eXTReMe Tracker

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Canned (Not Very) Goods

I'm a little bit sick this week, and regardless of whatever ailment has bothered me over the years, I always run to the store and load up on chicken noodle soup, crackers and ginger ale.

I came home from the store with all that stuff on Monday night, and as I was stacking the soup cans on the shelf, I did something I should have done a few years ago. I threw out most of the other ones, particularly the ones with sell-by dates of 2002 and 2004. Those were the dates on the majority of the cans. And if you've been paying attention, you know I just moved here a couple months ago. So that would mean I packed old soup cans to take with me during my several moves in the last few years. Nasty!

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always had the best cans. And yes, I will miss the Kristi Yamaguchi vegetable soup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home