eXTReMe Tracker

Friday, August 11, 2006

One Click. Two Rants. What A Bargain For You.

Gay can mean happy, and gay can mean homosexual.

It can also mean this.

This video is five or six months old, but I'm showing it to you now because this girl is making a comeback. Ordinarily, this wouldn't be a big deal, but "Inside Edition" made it one this week, so now I'd like to offer my two cents.

And in case you're wondering what the worst thing is to feed an annoyingly spunky, maybe cute, college teenage cheerleader, the obvious answer is national television exposure. But the idiots at "Inside Edition" showed viewers "exclusive access" to the girl's recent workout and trip to the physical therapist's office.

Now, let me redirect this rant; there are two reasons why media outlets get an exclusive:

1) Because the news crew worked hard and earned it.
B) Because no other media organizations give two shits about this particular non-story.

If someone put a gun to my head and asked me to jump to a conclusion, I would lean toward B. Because of "Inside Edition," this cheerleader is flirting with a one-way invitation onto the CDP, even though I'm far from prepared to call her a celebrity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home