eXTReMe Tracker

Friday, August 11, 2006

Wheelchair Accessible?

Some guy named Tony who I don't know has a fairly entertaining blog, and his is the only blog on Blogspot to which I add comments, so maybe this is not the anomaly I think it is.

But when I add a comment, I'm prompted to type in the jumbled code for verification. The box in which I type the code is followed by a handicap sign. Does that mean that Tony's blog is wheelchair-accessible? Or are all of them that way?

If you're near your computer, please log on right now and let me know if that wheelchair symbol appears when you try to comment on my blog. Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 3:28 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine has a picture of a dude sitting on something with a giant wheel under it.

 
At 8:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John,

Great blog man! You rule.

Take Care,

-Ben Poquette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home