eXTReMe Tracker

Saturday, December 02, 2006

First Friday At The Guggenheim

When I'm not busy bringing sexy back, I'm demanding to my girls that they loosen up my buttons babe.

Are these seriously the top songs of current pop culture?

If on the off chance I'm not doing either of those things, I'm spending Friday nights at a hot-ass party at the Guggenheim Museum on NYC's Upper East Side, not too far from my apartment.

I'm somewhat buzzed right now at 3 a.m., but wanted to post a short little video clip from inside the Guggenheim. It was my first time there. Everyone there was beautiful, and if my sister spotted me not talking to an attractive gal, she was pointing out one for me to say hello to. I wish I had some of that on video, but instead I just took a generic wide shot of the scene. Art, music and sexy all came together for one fine evening. Memo to friends consdiering an NYC visit: Come on the first weekend of a new month, and I'll get us on the media list for this event. I can't wait to go again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home