eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, December 11, 2006

Prepare For A Marathon ... The Smart Way

Remember this important running tip from a few years ago? Bottom line, don't use Burt's Beeswax lip balm on the insides of your upper thighs to prevent chafing from running long distances.

Today I've got an even more important note for you. If you're out of briefs, a pair or skimpy orange Hooters shorts will make a splendid substitute.

What; you don't have a pair?

Many of you know that I own a Hooter's outfit, and many of you have had the pleasure of seeing me in it.

But yesterday, with my laundry at the service down the block (Ming and Yao -- not to be confused with Yao Ming -- now take care of my clothing), I needed some hip grippers for a short run, but I had none. So I figured I'd wear a pair of boxers underneath the Hooter's shorts, in order to keep the boys close to home. Bouncing can be very painful, ladies.

And sure enough, I ran pain-free down to 56th Street, turned west a few blocks, up to 57th and back to Madison Ave., then completed the run home. I felt like I had the regular tighties on.

So there you have it. Next time you're out of clean briefs, just pull on those Hooter's shorts.

3 Comments:

At 4:03 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Who Dey was in the wash as well? Running nekkid might be more dignified than the Hooter shorts. Plus you don't have the boobs for the outfit, let alone a job slingin' wings.

 
At 10:41 PM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

Man, I wish I still had Who Dey. I'd be getting waaayyyy more ladies with a huge, furry, orange and black sweat dungeon of a costume.

 
At 9:14 AM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

Yes, the silkies were worn under a more acceptable garment -- Ralph Lauren's 2007 spring line of mesh sport shorts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home