eXTReMe Tracker

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Special Holiday Offer

I used to manage a television station's news Web site. I thought I did a pretty good job with it, but one thing I wasn't crazy about was some occasional filler content I'd have to add to a prominent space on the home page because it was either a station directive, a sponsored element or just some necessary viewer-service-oriented bullshit that generated only few page views.

That said, have you signed up to receive alerts from Big Primpin' so you'll know when a new blog entry has been posted? Signing up is quick and easy; look for the form just over to the right a little, near where it says "Subscribe Me!" Plus, if you register today, I'll send you a coupon for a free Cadillac Escalade. Either that or continued free access to this site. Everybody wins, so sign up today!

2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Healthy Living Expo just called... they need some pub.

 
At 7:22 AM EST, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

I don't know what's worse: that Expo or the State Fair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home