eXTReMe Tracker

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Whore Spam

One of the great things about myspace is that I get a lot of unsolicited mails from beautiful women in their early 20s, with no specific hometown in the "Hometown" section, and no hobbies other than partying, dancing and meeting guys.

This is called whore spam. Once the shallow man falls for the friend invitation and visits the girl's page, it's full of nothing but links to other adult sites. At least, that's what I'm told by my male friends who click on these girls' pages.

So I've gotten tired of these emails, particularly in recent weeks, and on the off chance that one of these accounts might actually be owned by a girl, I've written up a canned response that each of these spammers will now receive:

Sorry. I only date models. You look kind of trampy, and since your picture isn't a full-body shot, I'm guessing you might have a huge ass. But you're more than welcome to check out my blog:

http://johnwise.blogspot.com

Have a great day.

Sincerely,
John P. Wise

Is this too harsh?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home