eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, August 16, 2007

This Just Happened

One of our morning show producers, Terrance, came back to the room where I work with a quite likeable but certainly very polite and sometimes serious co-worker. She's not the type of person in front of whom I typically crack my arsenal of mostly rated-R jokes.

Anyway, Terrance was talking about the guest who was on earlier this morning, touting her book about spontaneous orgasms. (This is news?) Anyway, Terrance asked me if I knew what the PC muscle was. I said, "Yeah, it's the pubococcygeal muscle or something. The muscle under your testicles. You flex it when you do those Kegel exercises. In fact, I'm exercising mine right now."

Terrance didn't stick around the room much longer after that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home