eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Big Crown?

I've shot six Kentucky Derbys, but this Saturday could be the most important day at the track for me, and I'm nowhere near Louisville, where I definitely know my way around Churchill Downs.

Saturday, I'll be shooting the Belmont Stakes on a day where Big Brown is expected to be the first horse to win the Triple Crown in 30 years.

I don't know what to expect at Belmont Park, but if it's anything like Churchill on Derby Day, it will be difficult to use the cell phone. If I can get a signal, though, then you should sign up for my Twitter updates.

Just click that link above, then search "John P. Wise" or "jpwise," then figure out how to "Follow" me. I'll be sending updates throughout the day as long as there is cellular reception.

And lastly, one of the things I do at work is use AP photos or those of my own and add text to them. We use posters like this for several of our bigger stories each day. That explains the image above.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:50 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should have gave him some more Bonds Juice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home