eXTReMe Tracker

Monday, March 06, 2006

Digging For Gold

I've often thought that a lot of our country's jokes about Kentucky were overdone.

Then I drove back to work from my lunchbreak on Monday, March 6.

In a radio commercial about how calcium can help your child's teeth, the narrator asked, "Did you know there are more people with false teeth living in Kentucky than in any other state?"

Before I could reply with, "Hell yeah I knew that," I looked over at the car to my left, in which an unattractive girl was playing a little game of hide the index finger with herself. Yes, she had one-third of her index finger way up her nose.

And at a red light a few blocks later, I watched a man with one big, black, bushy eyebrow dig for gold for quite a while. And once he saw me looking at him, he didn't bat an eye. He just kept searching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home