eXTReMe Tracker

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Caption Contest

As you know, brokedickdog earned a promotion at the turn of this year to PAE Weird News/Images Bureau Chief.

I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't been posting all of his submissions. No rhyme or reason; there have just been some days where I haven't had time to update.

So there are a few submissions from him, as well as others, that I've saved, and I'm now going to start publishing in a semi-occasional Caption Contest. So leave your caption here. The winner gets nothing.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:23 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one believed her when she said her vagina could talk...

 
At 10:56 AM EDT, Blogger Big Primpin' said...

That's disgusting, Bruce.

 
At 4:14 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it.

 
At 12:10 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

" Taste's do good, you'll brush once a week."

 
At 11:58 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"What do you a tell a woman with a busted-up grill?"

Nothing. You already told her once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home